Effective May 22, 2020
Thank you for your patience as we all work through several new ways of providing service for you. For your protection and ours, please review the following changes before arriving for your appointment.
- At this time, we will be providing service by appointments only. Only clients with an appointment will be permitted in the salon for their service; unless the client must be accompanied by a caregiver.
- Children will not be permitted; unless being serviced, Children 12 and under may be accompanied by 1 caregiver.
- Masks are required upon entering the salon. If you do not have one, we will have disposable ones available for purchase.
- Please note we have designated ENTER ONLY and EXIT ONLY doors
- We have also designated CHECK IN and CHECK OUT locations at the front desk
- To minimize physical contact, Check In is now a paperless process. Please check in with the receptionist and after check in, please wait outside or in your car. We will call you when your nail consultant is ready for you. Please be patient with us as service times may take longer than normal due to our increased sanitation process between clients.
- Upon returning into the salon, please sanitize your hands before selecting a color. **For dip services, color samples will not be available and can only be handled by your consultant. Please select a color polish from the wall and, if needed, ask your consultant for the sample.
- Before sitting down for ALL services to begin, please wash your hands with soap AND brush underneath your nails with a nail brush.
- During hand services, we request you have minimal cell phone use to avoid cross contamination. We have a cell phone disinfectant equipment called PhoneSoap, which can be used, at no cost to you, to disinfect your phone for safe use after you have washed your hands.
- Complimentary drinks will no longer be provided at this time. Food will not be permitted in the salon.
- The use of our waiting area will be discontinued and all magazines, service menus, and ad displays have been removed.
- As time and space are at a premium, 50% of the service total will be applied to your card on file or applied to your next appointment, if you are unable to show up for your appointment, and/or if you don’t adhere to the 2 hour cancellation policy.
- If you are running more than 5 minutes late, please call us to let us know. We may have to reschedule your appointment which will result in 50% of your service charged to your card on file or applied to your next appointment. We will try our best to work with you! Please be on time or early.
- Please do not come into the salon with flu like symptoms so we can keep everyone safe. If you have these symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule. You will not be charged the late reschedule fee, but you will have to wait at least 14 days for your next appointment.
We care about you and our team’s health and safety. Sanitation has always been our utmost priority, as we have always followed very strict rules and regulations that have been mandated by the State Board of Cosmetology. In addition to recent reopening required guidelines and regulations, we have added extra safety measures to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Prior to opening, we have thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the entire salon. In addition, we have hired a company to provide a disinfection service that uses advanced Liquid Dispersal Technology and EPA registered disinfectants that provides thorough coverage on surfaces in our salon.
- All team members have had their temperature taken and recorded per CDC guidelines
- All team members will be required to wear a mask or face shield all day.
- All team members will be required to wash hands between clients
- All team members will be required to sanitize work area with 70% alcohol after each client
- We have also installed acrylic shields at the reception desk for a safer check in and check out process
- We have installed acrylic shields on manicure tables as a barrier between clients and team members
- We have installed space dividers between pedicure stations as barrier between clients
- We continue to have hand sanitizers at each manicure station and at the front desk.
Thank you for your continued support of our business!